Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
We use our own cookies and others by third parties to “store and access information regarding language, browser type, and other basic features defined by the user, as well as to trace and analyze the activity carried out, aiming at improving and providing our services in a more efficient and customized fashion”. If you keep navigating, we will consider you accept their use. You may change the configuration or obtain more information here.
e-Commerce
Integra2 offers a temperature-controlled, home delivery e-commerce service for the gourmet food sector.  We currently make more than 400 arranged deliveries per day.
 
According to Integra2’s information, 54% of clients in the industrial food sector, currently using Integra2 for their transport on a daily basis, offer the possibility of buying their products on line.  The other 46% intend to implement this sales channel in the near future.  After confirming this trend in the sector, Integra2 opened its doors to e-commerce in its services dedicated to the food sector, with the guarantee of a wide distribution network covering all of Spain and Portugal, except the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and the Portuguese Islands during the first phase.
 
Some of the key characteristics of the service’s success are; direct monitoring by a specialised team, pre-arranged delivery and the possibility of having a 100% guaranteed cash on delivery service.  In addition, the service incorporates the automatic sending of an sms and/or e-mail as soon as the shipment is documented in order to notify the addressee of the delivery date and time frame.